Trying to plan the perfect date night? Of course, you have to start your evening by dining under the stars next to our reflecting pool but your night does not have to end after dinner and drinks with us. We are located in the heart of Downtown Raleigh and everything it has to offer. Make a reservation to join us for dinner and keep the night going with one of our ideas below.
- Catch a show at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts. Experience the most elegant, immersive suite of live-performance venues in the Southeast. Indulge your love of theater, opera, ballet, and other events. The Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts is home to the Carolina Ballet, NC Theatre, NC Symphony, NC Opera, Theatre Raleigh, and Pinecone. A few of their upcoming shows include Kinky Boots, Swing is the Thing, 11th Annual Blues Festival, Johnny Mathis, Set it Off Live on Stage, and more! Visit DukeEnergyCenterRaleigh.com to purchase tickets.
- See your favorite bands at Red Hat Amphitheater. Formerly the Raleigh Amphitheater, this 6,000-seat outdoor venue sits at the base of the Raleigh skyline and hosts a variety of concerts every year. See what’s coming up this season at RedHatAmphitheater.com.
- Play arcade games at Boxcar Bar + Arcade. Feel like a kid again while you play all the best classic and modern arcade games with an adult beverage in hand.
- Dance at the many nightclubs in Downtown Raleigh. There is no shortage of nightlife just around the corner from Mulino. From underground clubs to even more live music, you can keep the party going as long as you want.
- End the night with laughter at Goodnights Comedy Club. Goodnights Comedy Club is a contemporary entertainment venue that brings stadium-sized talent to an intimate theater on a weekly basis. For a modest ticket price, patrons enjoy live standup comedy and other performance art from a nationally accredited act, no more than 60 feet away. Pick a date GoodNightsComedy.com.