We have found it… one of the best articles in the world! WebMD recently shared 14 reasons to eat more pasta (as if we needed another reason 😉). Check out a few of our favorites from the list below and read the full article at WebMD.com.
- It’s part of a good diet. Pasta is made from grain, one of the basic food groups in a healthy diet.
- Pasta makes you less hangry. It is very filling so it keeps you full for a long time.
- Pasta is versatile. It can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or the main course.
- It comes in a million shapes and sizes. Bow ties, shells, ribbons, tubes, ravioli, you get the idea!
- It can help you lose weight. Pasta has gotten a bad rap because of its carbohydrates. But research shows that carbs don’t keep you from losing weight — as long as you don’t overdo it.
Pasta at Mulino Italian Kitchen & Bar
Ready to get your pasta on? We cannot wait to have you! Here’s a look at what’s on the menu.
TAGLIOLINI Squid Ink: Mussels, Shrimp, Clams, Cherry Tomato, Parsley, Roasted Garlic, White Wine Sauce.
RIGATONI Amatriciana: San Marzano Tomato, Onion, Chili, Pancetta, White Wine, Pecorino Cheese.
SPAGHETTI Carbonara: Creamy Sauce of Eggs, Italian Pancetta, Black Peppercorn, Pecorino Cheese.
TAGLIATELLE Bolognese: House Made Fresh Egg Noodles, Ground Beef and Pork, Tomato Sauce, Reggiano.
GNOCCHI Tartufo: Hand Made Potato Dumpling, Umbrian Black Truffle, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Sauce.
LASAGNA: House Made Pasta, Ground Beef and Pork, San Marzano Tomato, Bescamella and Reggiano Sauce.
RAVIOLI: House Made Ravioli Filled with Ricotta Cheese and Spinach, Parmigiano, Cream, and Sage Sauce.
RISOTTO DEL GIORNO: Risotto of the Day
Make a Reservation
We cannot wait to have you! Make a reservation to come see us soon.