Offline is a premium digital media company with a critical mission: helping people rediscover and reconnect with the amazing world around them. Every day, they create and curate videos, photos, and written content that goes beyond basic entertainment. They inspire audiences to get out and live in the world around them.
We love Offline Raleigh because their goal is to help people try new things, meet new people, and build new relationships that in the end strengthen the community. Mulino Italian Kitchen & Grill is proud to be featured in Offline Raleigh and we are hoping that we can help make their mission come true!
Check out the awesome video they put together below and then grab your friends and try something new, meet someone new, and get out and about in Raleigh and beyond.
A Few Key Points from the Video
- This spot is your ticket to Italy
- Mulino is not your run-of-the-mill Italian joint
- Our chef comes straight from Italy so you can expect to find scratch-made pasta, wood-fired pizza, authentic antipasti, and more
- You will enjoy the jaw-droppingly gorgeous interiors and perfect patio
- Come out for a rustically chic Italian evening
- We are located at 309 N. Dawson Street (The video says South – make sure you plug the correct address into your GPS when coming to visit us 😁)
- And… Buon Appetito!
More About Offline
We want to thank Offline for coming out to shoot this video and working with our team to let people know about our little slice of Italy located right in downtown Raleigh. Offline is currently in five cities – Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Durham, and Nashville – and they are hoping to grow to 50 cities by 2020. Learn more at Get-Offline.com/Raleigh and keep up with everything happening in our community by following them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.